Monday, January 30, 2012

Sippy Cup Battle


The battle has been won and the war is almost over. My son drinks out of a sippy cup now!!! His favorite sippy cups are his dinosaur ones.They are made by Playtex.

His favorite cups


He only wants a bottle when he wakes up in the middle of the night. I am trying to get him to sleep through the night in his crib, so I don't think I am going to take that late night bottle from him just yet. No, he does not sleep with a bottle in his mouth. It is just a comfort thing, like a pacifier would be if he still used them. He takes a few sips and falls back asleep. The other day, he saw me throw one of his bottles away. He was so heartbroken and cried for a while. After he was done crying, he walked around the house pouting, He is over it now and still takes his sippy cup all day! He is getting so big and smart. I am proud of him. Now if I could just get him to sleep in his crib! I have just a few days to conquer that before they pack our stuff. I am going to try to make him sleep in his pack and play after that. I hope it all goes well. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment