Monday, January 16, 2012

Converse:Perfect First Walking Shoe


This post is not straight facts. It is my opinion about Converse. I personally think Converse are perfect for a walking baby's first shoe. My reasons are listed below..
  • They are flexible. Most baby shoes either have very hard soles or barely any sole. If the sole to a shoe is too hard your baby will walk like a robot haha. At least my son does. A shoe with barely any sole doesn't provide enough protection. I am always afraid my son will step on something and it will go through the sole. I think Converse are just right. They are flexible enough, but still have a tough enough sole.
  • They are comfortable. I have also thought Converse were comfortable.
  • They fit to the child's feet. Since they are made of fabric, they form to a baby foot well.
  • High top Converse stay on the baby's feet. They can't walk out of them or yank them off.
  • They are cheap. Converse are not expensive at all.
  • Converse are lightweight,which makes walking in them easy.
  • They go with everything. Pants,shorts,dresses,skirts,and etc.(EVERYTHING!)
  • They come in MANY colors!
  • They are sold almost everywhere and are easy to find.
  • They are very durable and last a long time.
  • And they are cute!! OF COURSE!!
I LOVE Converse and will buy them for many years for my son.

2 comments:

  1. When deciding on the first walking shoe for your baby, you have lots of things you must consider. And depending on this blog, you considered it very well, especially, about being long lasting and lightweight.

    ReplyDelete