Sunday, September 23, 2012

Being Judged

I am sure everyone out there has been judged at some point in their life and I am sure you have judged someone before also. No one is an saint. But there does come a point when judging becomes bullying and that is no good.
Lately, I have felt bullied. I feel like everything I do or say is being criticized. My work, life, parenting skills. It can really get you down.

I still have extra baby weight from my pregnancy. It brings me down often. Don't get me wrong.. I am not severely over-weight. I just have a few pudgy parts. I am not the thin, curvy, and toned girl I was a few years ago. I am still curvy though! Lol.
Recently, I wanted to join the Airforce. So, I went to talk to a recruiter. I was turned away and treated like shit because of my weight. He literally told me "You need to lose weight. Oh! You work at Sonic? You should cut back on the Sonic food". I was stunned and pissed! How dare this man tell me I am fat! Who is he to judge me? What gives him the right? His words did get to me though. I was heartbroken. I have tried diets and working out but I lose my motivation. I have come to a conclusion though. Yes, I may have extra weight, but I am still beautiful! My son and husband will love me no matter what. I need to learn to love the new me! If,I lose the weight good for me! If not, I shouldn't get depressed and hate myself. I gave birth to a child and not just any child! My son! My amazing, smart, and healthy little boy! If the extra weight and stretch marks are not worth it than there is something wrong with me! Lol!
I think everyone should have a good outlook on people and theirselves! Personality is what really matters! If you are an ugly person on the inside than I believe you are just as ugly in the inside!
BUT... If you are kind, honest, and trustworthy person it will shine through! No matter how you look!
*You have a big nose?Well better to smell with! :)
*You are short? Well hey so am I!
* You are going bald? Well, that means less money to spend on haircuts, gel, and a brush!
* You are covered in tattoos? Good for you! Express yourself! It doesn't make you a bad person!
* You are in a wheelchair? Let's pimp your ride! :) (hey don't judge me I have seen it)
*You have braces? Wait until those puppies come off then you are going to have a great smile!

But anyways! No matter what may bring you down.. There is always a better perspective!
Do not let someone judge you! Do not be criticized or bullied. Throw a comeback their way! Add humor or optimism. It will make you feel 10x better! You are beautiful, smart, funny, fun, and talented! Show them that side of you! Prove it to yourself!
Do not stand for being the butt of jokes! They are not perfect! No one is! Everyone has flaws! It defines us!
So flaunt what you got! Show the world your big nose, bald head, wheelchair tricks, and great smile! Be proud of who you are, because there is only one of YOU! That means you are special edition! One of a kind! You are worth ALOT! You are like that Star Wars collectible! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment