Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear Dillon

Dear Dillon,
You are asleep next to me as I write this. I want you to know how much i love you. You truly are the most amazing little boy in this big, bad world. When I look back on my life, I have a few accomplishments that I am proud of. I am proud of myself for graduating high school, attending college for that short bit of time, and being a hard worker. But my proudest moment is the day that I became your mommy! You are my pride and joy. Your little smiles and innocent giggles brighten my days. You have changed my life for the best! You will always be my baby boy. I hope that you will grow up to be a strong, smart, and respectable man. I will NEVER turn my back on you! I will love you forever! Never forget that!
With love,
Your mommy

2 comments:

  1. Cute, you got a blog too? You should check out mine. Chompeyberrymarxist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yea it is just something I try to do every once in a while. Cool. I will.

    ReplyDelete