Monday, February 20, 2012

Adjusting

So, we made it to Colorado. The trip was long but we are here. Dillon did well on the trip. He mostly slept the whole way. He did get his cranky spells but the rest stops helped. I let him get out and run around at the rest stops. He enjoyed it a lot. He learned how to turn the automatic sinks on at the rest stops. He was so fascinated with them.


We spent most of Valentine's Day driving but we spent it together. My little bitty family on the road together. I snapped a few pictures on the way.


It was a relief to finally get here. We found a big house. It pretty nice and has a ton of room. Everyone is comfortable. This is Dillon's first time being around so many kids. He is loving it. He likes to chase his big cousins around. They are 4 years old.

He loves to play with his cousin Tiana (Tiny). She is only 3 months younger than him. He shares with her and plays with her all day long. They even have their highchairs next to each other. They eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner together.
Dillon is really good about sharing but he is confused when one of the kids doesn't share with him. If one of the kids takes a toy from him, he just looks confused. He doesn't get mad and fights back. He just finds another toy to play with. I am trying to teach the other kiddos to share so that Dill doesn't start getting mean about his toys.

Dillon is getting so big. He is becoming a wonderful little boy. I am so proud of him. He is my whole world and I can't wait to see him grow and develop more. He is so smart and just keeps getting smarter by the day. I adore and love this boy so much!!

We are still adjusting but it is going good! I hope it continues this way!





No comments:

Post a Comment